Elemental Balancing Ritual For Beginner Witches
Today’s article is about a very important energy practice: elemental balancing.
When we look around us, we realize that we are surrounded by physical manifestations of the elements: air, water, air and fire.
The four elements aren’t just all around us though. Our body consists of the four elements as well.
Different factors like emotional and mental strain, environmental factors etc can cause the elements in our body to become unbalanced.
This can lead to all kinds of unpleasant situations. For example:
- Too much fire can make you really aggressive or constantly angry.
- An overabundance of water can make you really emotional all the time.
- An excess of air can make you feel ungrounded, with your head in the clouds all the time.
- Too much earth can make you feel lethargic and tired all the time.
In addition to the above, elemental imbalances can lead to physical sickness as well.
So it is important to balance the elements in our body from time to time.
There are many different elemental balancing methods. From all the elemental balancing spells and rituals I have tried, I chose the easiest one for you and that’s what I’m going to show you how to do today.
This elemental balancing method doesn’t require any physical tools (so no candles, incense or anything else is required) as it is purely based on visualization.
However, if you take the time to do it and really focus on the visualizations, you will achieve great results!
So let’s dive right in!
HOW TO PERFORM AN ELEMENTAL BALANCING
- Sit somewhere quiet where you won’t be disturbed.
- Close your eyes and focus on your breath. Empty your mind of all thoughts and just focus on the breath. If a thought pops up don’t push against it; just let it flow away and re-focus on your breath.
- After a few minutes imagine that you have 4 glass jars with a lid in front of you. You are going to remove each element from your body and place it inside a jar.
- Take the first jar, remove the lid and see the air element leaving your body and entering the jar. You can picture the air as wind, a small tornado, smoke etc. When all the air is out (you may have to empty the jar a few times) then set it aside.
- Take the second jar and see all the water leaving you and entering the jar. You can see this as literal water drops or currents leaving your body and going into the jar. Like you did with air, when all water has been removed empty the jar and set it aside.
- Take the third jar and see all the fire going out of you and into the jar. When all fire has been removed then empty the jar and set it aside.
Looking for more energy exercises & techniques like this one?
–> Check out the No-Fluff Energy Manipulation course! <–
- Take the last jar and picture all earth going out of you and into the jar. You can picture this as dirt, leaves, twigs, stones etc. When all earth has been removed empty the jar and set it aside. If you have done this successfully then you should suddenly be feeling exhausted.
- Now that we have removed the elements, we can replenish them.
Take the first jar and imagine fresh air filling it. When it’s full, see it entering your body at the throat and disappearing from view. You have replenished the element of air.
- Take the second jar and imagine fresh water filling it. When it’s full, see it entering your body at the heart and disappearing from view. You have replenished the element of water.
- Take the third jar and imagine fresh fire filling it. When it’s full, see it entering your body a couple of inches under your belly button and disappearing from view. You have replenished the element of fire.
- Finally, take the last jar and imagine fresh earth filling it. When it’s full, see it entering your body at the genitals and disappearing from view. You have replenished the element of earth.
If you did this correctly you should now be feeling very energized.
When re-filling the jars with the elements, it’s important to fill each jar only once (as opposed to when you were removing the elements, where you may have needed to remove several jars’ worth of each element).
Congratulations, you just performed your first elemental balancing!
Did you like this method? Do you have a different elemental balancing method you use? Leave a comment below and let me know!