Superhero Training Camp Group Rules & Conditions
Hey there superhero!
Do you want to join the Superhero Training Camp Facebook Community?
Here are the rules you have to follow if you decide to join!
Note: by requesting to join the group and being approved into the group, you automatically agree to the rules below.
1. Be Kind and Courteous
We’re all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let’s treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.
2. No Hate Speech or Bullying
Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn’t allowed, and degrading comments about things like race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated.
3. Respect everyone’s privacy
Being part of this group requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make groups great, but may also be sensitive and private. What’s shared in the group should stay in the group.
4. Absolutely no promotion
This group is a space created solely for the Unseen Seraph community. While you are not required to be a paid client to join at this time, This is a group specifically and solely for the Unseen Seraph community. While at the moment, it is not reserved solely for paid customers of Unseen Seraph and you are free to join without having to make a purchase, absolutely no promotion of your or other people’s websites, products, services, podcasts or Youtube channels is allowed (with the only exception being book recommendations).
Breaking this rule will result in an immediate and permanent ban with no prior warning.
5. Refrain from making charity posts or asking for money in this group
We all go through hard times, but this is a group about manifesting an amazing life, not a charity group. If you are legitimately going through something horrible and have set up a fundraiser then contact me and I may allow you to share it in the group.
6. Messaging admins or moderators why your post was removed if it was removed is not allowed.
Your post was removed because a rule was broken. Please go back and re-read the rules to make sure it doesn’t happen again. It can happen to anyone once, but if you keep breaking the rules you will be removed from the group.
7. IMPORTANT!!! If you notice another member breaking the rules please report it to the ADMINS, NOT Facebook!
Reporting just flags the post for Facebook to review. If you report it to the admins, we can check the post in question and -if it’s called for- remove the member.
TYPES OF POSTS ALLOWED IN THE GROUP:
- Success stories (big or small, full manifestations or partial manifestations, if you manifested something and want to share with us then you are very welcome to do so 🙂)
- Brainstorming posts (when you are looking for ideas to construct a great imaginal scene for example, or when you are unsure of how exactly to implement a specific method)
- Gratitude posts. Have something you love and appreciate in your life? Something awesome happened to you? We’d love to hear all about it!
- Insights you had about manifesting or breakthroughs in your situation. If you’ve been using manifestation techniques and you’ve had an insight or realization that made it easier for you to manifest your desires and you want to share it with the group in order to help others then we’d love to hear it!
- Videos or blog posts from the Unseen Seraph YT channel/website you loved and want to add your comments to or discuss with other members.
- Your experience with Unseen Seraph products and services.
TYPES OF POSTS NOT ALLOWED IN THE GROUP:
- “Please help!” types of posts.
This group isn’t a place to rant or argue for your limitations (how difficult it is, how hopeless you feel etc).
If you are feeling desperate or if you feel you don’t know what to do then watch the videos on the Unseen Seraph Youtube Channel. They are created specifically to walk you through different techniques and they are full of tips and examples to help you manifest better, faster and more accurately ANY desire you have, even if you are totally new to manifesting and Neville Goddard’s teachings:
UNSEEN SERAPH YOUTUBE CHANNEL
If you’ve done that and you still need help with your situation, you can book an email coaching session with me:
BOOK A COACHING SESSION
- “I cannot control my thoughts, what do I do?!?!” types of posts.
Manifesting and Neville Goddard’s techniques are extremely effective, but you have to put in the work and learn how to control where your attention goes.
No one can do that on your behalf.
If you struggle with controlling your thoughts then accept that this is a skill you will have to develop in order to be successful in manifesting, commit yourself to practicing observing your thoughts and directing them where you want them to go, and accept that it may take time to build this skill.
Begging people for help in controlling your thoughts is like asking other people at the gym to do crunches so you can get fit. It just doesn’t work like that. Never did, never will.
If you’ve never worked out then maybe it will take 6 months for you to start getting into better form. If you’ve never practiced observing your thoughts and improving your mental diet, it may take 6 months for you to get the hang of it. The only solution is to keep working on it.
- Links to other websites, youtube videos, groups or coaches other than Unseen Seraph.